Saturday, May 31, 2008

I cannot believe it.

I am really, officially on a One Whole Month's Break! XD

What am I gonna do?! Where am I gonna go?! I have so many things speeding and flashing through my mind but just so do I have that much time and money to do all of them? Well maybe not... but still it's a good opportunity and well deserving treat after all that stress from studies and work before I head back to more to come right? :P

Wish me luck! (and pray that I won't become broke and depressed again after over-spending in this unpaid month ><) *both fingers crossed*


My Unbelievably Believable To-do List (Hopeful)

  1. Trip/ Travel/ Soul Searching
  2. Take lotsa pics, write down what I see/ feel & experience on my 'Travel Journal"
  3. Write stories - own collection (help from Ciaee's illustrations? Collaboration?)
  4. Cooking & baking!
  5. Handicrafts & DIYs for friends and folks
  6. Paint/ draw/ design
  7. Solo shopping/ pampering
  8. Spring clean room & closet!
  9. Tune body clock and healthy living patterns
  10. Hit the gym already!
  11. Bring Kei Kei for a day out (my student)
  12. Finish my books & novels =_=
  13. Bring Julius for walks more often! ><

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You left out one.

"Train urself not to pass out in clubs."


Hahahaha...!

Anonymous said...

I see mai name! *feels important*

Amanda Ho said...

to juno: ha-ha. very funny ape. congrats on your discovery of a great way to embarrass me on my blog. =_= *hates* argh.

to ciaee: yup yup XD *hugs, kisses, lubs, muah!* and i actually thought i would see my name appearing on your latest entry about Last Friends tim TT *disappointed*

Anonymous said...

DDDDDDDDDDDD: I-I... it just didn't cross my mind! D: