Monday, December 08, 2008

Things passed in a blink. Too unexpected and overwhelming that I can't even sit through it properly and decipher them in my mind to blog about it. 

I am tired of complaining. Whining. I 'whine' so much that once an ex colleague asked if she should give me cheese to go with it.
I am even sick of myself to talk about how my last attempt in my plans didn't work out. Probably my intention in pursuing that particular job wasn't exactly right. I was desperate for one and needed money. It didn't work out. And I was really sad. 

I am currently idle again. And I won''t say I am enjoying it, but I do think I need some time to clear my mind about things. Really, really sit down with myself, go through them, get myself back together and start a fresh. I have been contemplating about this, or get another job since I need $$ desperately too, for my car, for daily expenses.  I really hate to ask from my family as I never do. Since most of the time they pay for everything I need. I live with them, eat together. What more can I ask for? So at least if I want to spend on things that I want, I get them myself.

A friend has been staying with me for a week. As she needs me, I stay with her as much as I can. I am not saying that this is getting in my way to do my work but it's delayed and I feel like crap now.
I need to re-organise myself, my things, plans, and life then I could start anew to achieve what I want most. 

For now, I'll want to take the time I have to be inspired all over again in writing, in painting (am learning from a very helpful & kind wife/friend of mine) and I really don't want to disappoint her as I have been really late in my submission of works :( I gotta work much harder. And get my room revamp a.s.a.p so I could work more comfortably and blab about it here :) I can't wait!

Looking at my clutter and trash-like room makes me suffocate now TT
Oh, btw. Birthday was over and it was strangely quiet. But all good :) The birthday messages were enough to make me feel on top of the world. Hah. 
Thanks buddies. 
XOXO 

4 comments:

Claire said...

i feel the pinch =____=

Amanda said...

nooooooooo i don't meant thattttttt *criesss* TTTTTT

Ciaee said...

*wags finger at duckling for being late*

Manda, you going to CF tak?

ANNDD We want pics of revamped room! (When you're done of course.)

Amanda said...

Yes yes my darling wives XD (oh gawd i feel so lucky BWAHAHA)

Darling ciaee bun~ I am going to CF XD will see u and Chin there i suppose.. will ask Fifi too if he's interested. and probably more ppl will join :|

*bows low for being late* ><