Friday, December 12, 2008

Tracking strips of dreams

YAY!! 

I am FINALLY going for a REAL holiday trip this coming Sunday! XD okay, it may only be Singapore which I've been before but!! IT's A VACATION for *toot*'s sake!!!

Anyway, I have finally succeeded tuning back my sleeping time. Well... until now TT (looks at the time) but the fact that I am awake in the day makes me feel sleepy and tired all the time??!?! WHYY???!! 
Maybe my body is still not adjusted to it yet? BUt it's so hardd.... it makes me wanna sleep all the time and no matter how much I get after I woke up.. I still want moreeeee...!!

But I can feel really tired even when I am about to fall asleep. My whole body will sink... and then my dreams.. oh gosh. I have been dreaming so much that my gf told me that I was talking in my sleeeeppp!! *GASP* And apparently... I even let out a cry! ><  I bet I freaked her out (LOL)

But the dreams are so messed up and it makes me feel funny, weird and I find them really interesting XD I can;t really decipher them properly, really... well it's hard to remember them now already. I regret not talking about them here while I remembered. I probably will if I dream later XD well if they are *coughs* decent ones ><>

For now I think I only remember a vague face of some guy ><>
And I think he was wearing this.. um.. not very flattering striped green and black T?? @@ long sleeve I guess? * ARGGHH*

Oh well, my head is hurting now cos this vampire-like "ME" was trying so hard to sleep at night and wake up in the day. Now I shall hit the sack and try to be normal for once. 

2 comments:

The Art of Chin said...

hmm interesting *read*

Ello! its me :) ima link u up to my blog,have a good holiday yeah

'A said...

ive been a vampire, an owl or a bat since i got my assignment brief. LOL