Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mandy & Mandy; Mommy & Strawberries

To first cut-out all the disappointments and despair of the overall break I've been having... T.T let's not talk about how far and different the results have been from the expected and ruled-out plan.

Not forgetting to mention my loyal friend whom lingered for a good-long-period of time by
the name of 'pyrexia' (also known as pyrexia, from the Greek pyretos meaning fire, or a febrile response, from the Latin word febris, meaning fever, and archaically known as ague) - wikipedia a.k.a 'fever'; in short, I was sick. And I still am. Thanks to the tonsils on my throat, the fever kept coming back.

So it has not been very productive this break... but.. oh well, I did manage to visit Cameron Highlands, at least :P


Since it is actually where mom is from, so my aunt, uncle and my two cousin brothers are also there. My eldest cousin brother Draven, was very hospitable the whole time. He brought us out for lunch, dinner and whatnot most of the time... and even introduced us to his girls XD but I only managed to snap photos of only one of them... ><

Aunty was carrying the mini poodle walking up hill in Strawberry Farm where mom and I was waiting for our Strawberry Waffle with Ice Cream.

Mandy: (saw the dog and started shrieking) Eeee!!! SO cuuuuttte!! XD
Mom: Eeee!! Yeaa!! So obedient wan?? (looking at Aunt)

Aunt: Yea.. she is quite the obedient one among the three. (there were 2 more at their home)

And then Aunt handed the dog to cousin brother.

Mandy: Can I carry her?? Will she let me? (looking at Draven)

Draven: Yea, you can. She's fine :)

Cuddling her happily until cousin brother started calling 'her' name...

Draven: Mandy~ Mandy~ Man-man...~

Mandy: (face in horror) Mandy??!!!

Draven: Yea... ??
Mandy: o_O ... that would be my nameee~~~!!

And then everybody laughed.
Ha - ha.


Mandy & Mandy

She was seriously using trying all her might to escape from me. Guess she didn't feel the 'connection' for sharing the same name like I did ><>

The yummy but a little oh-too-sweet Strawberry Waffle with Ice Cream :3

Mommy + Strawberry

Mandy + Strawberry

Hills of the Tea Plantation


Mandy enjoying her windy ride. Apparently she loves it...

Sooo much that if Aunt weren't there to hold on tight to her legs she would've performed a pretty good flying-dawg-off-the-tea-farm-hills and come rolling down.
*sarcastic hand-claps*


Mom, Me, Mandy & Aunt. (she just wouldn't look at the cam. *hmph*)

And this rather silly pic of me is taken by mom when she saw me doing yet another silly expression over the cooling environment which really made me very reluctant to move an inch out of my bed and blanket... not to even mention going into the shower TT

Oh well, overall it was a very pleasant trip. I love the weather so much I was a little reluctant to leave for the scorching hot KL. *sigh* but look at the bright side! Honestly, too much of the lovely weather over there... might only end up making me wanna eat more and MORE and more... and stay in bed allll day... so... maybe not that of a good idea after all :P

Ahh! 11 more days and I'm back to work! T.T

*wish me more luck? I'll need it*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey~!!! So FUN!