Friday, June 20, 2008

Sketchy Sketches

I feel much better today.

Thank you for those who have been wishing and sending me "Get well soon" smses and all XP (now it sounded so serious pulak)

The fever has already subsided since yesterday, but the flu is still bad. Just hoping that the tonsils on my throat won't swell up again.
So I'm glad I managed to sketch something yesterday since it was raining heavily when I woke up so I didn't get to go online. I've been wanting to do that for soo long :)

So here they are, some random simple sketches.

Didn't know what to draw and had nothing specific on my mind. Did what I used to do back in college :P copying.... bah. what else? TT

I know I am no good in drawing using plain imagination. TT
Did the girl first, yes it's unfinished and I decided not to complete it :3
Reference taken from an ad by Chloe, Pedderzine - No.2: Harmony - autumn/winter collection

Oh yea the arms looked funny too. At first it was too long and then they were too skinny I think XD
Yea lar the proportion structure sucks too.. XP So let's focus on their faces instead. XD

Reference taken from magazine, Flaunt | 86 - Before The Fall - Josh Harnett

And yes, this is 'suppose' to be Josh Harnett. XD and this is definitely a 'WIP' (work-in-progress) so I'll definitely finish it, yes. *nods*

Artworks - adjusted lighting and colour on outlines in Photoshop CS2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! These drawings are a lot better than the ones you did when we were still ngai-ing in TOA! :D Especially the girl - melikes. Loose strokes ftw.

It seems that your coding problems are fixed! :D

Amanda Ho said...

darling eeeaarrss *miao~* sank-yu~ X3

I was quite surprised with the outcome after i completed it too >< i guess it does make a WHOLE lot of difference when u're really enjoying while doing it or just for the sake of it? it was so much fun and i was so into it too~ XD

yea.. i went into the html thingy and.. @@ did the miracle. i solved it! *whee~*

i lub u~ XD